Monday, October 29, 2007

Jeff ~ Monday, October 29th, 2007

I just got off the phone with Jeff, he sends his love to everyone. He's in Sri Lanka and said that he's having a great time. He said to tell you that even though you hear that people outside of the US are anti-American, he's found it to be just the opposite. He said the people he's met have gone out of their way to make them feel welcome. Jeff's a little homesick and misses everyone however, it's still a trip of a lifetime and he's happy with his choice to take on this adventure.

1 comment:

Chris F. said...

Sounds like you are having the greatest adventure. I wish I were there!

I'm sharing with mom--although I have to print--cause there is no way she's going to touch a computer!

Hope the wind is always in your favor!
Love yah,
Chris F.