Friday, May 30, 2008

Captain Scott's Log ~ Monday, May 26, 2008 7:46 AM

The blog came over in this weird type It's kind of like trying to read a word search puzzle. I tried to change it to no avail.. Enjoy

Subject:  2

At dawn I am awakened by the city coming to life.Fishermen chat loudly together as they try their luck along the pier. Joggers run through the parkand school girls gossip on their way to class. I take this in with morning coffee on deck. 2 pairsof fishing eagles fly overhead. My neighbors fromNZ tell me they have become adept at swooping 
down behind people and grabbing pizza or other 
food. In fact string has been draped across the 
trees in the park to prevent this.Still I love 
their shril cries and its a good day. Today we 
caught a trolly across town to see the Peace Parkand Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum. Graphic and wellbalanced. I even caught the right trolly back to the boat. We have tidal flow info for the inland sea (runs up to 8 kts) and will push off at dawn

No comments: